Siapa cakap our English is Teruk..  

Posted by Ha Fei Z

siapa sakap bahasa inggeris urang kita teruk... bulih ba tinguk contoh2 situasi di bawah ni.. Ours is simple, short, concise, straight-to-point, effective etc..

situasi : kalu di kadai2, ada urang mo beli baju..

urang putih: I'm sorry, Sir, but we don't seem to have the shirt you want in your size, but if you give me a moment, I can call the other outlets for you. 

urang kita : No Stock. 

 
situasi: kalu mo limpas...  

Urang putih : "Excuse me, I'd like to get by. Would you please make way? "
urang kita: "S-kius me ..." 


situasi: kalu urang mo belanja moginum..

urang putih: Hey, put your wallet away, this drink is on me. 

urang kita :No-need lah, i pay... 

 
situasi:  kalu mo minta kebenaran masuk..

urang putih: Excuse me, but do you think it would be possible for me to enter through this door? 

urang kita: (smbil tunjuk tu pintu) can ar? 


situasi: ketika melayan tetamu yg datang..

Urang putih : Please make yourself right at home. 
urang kita: Don't be shy, lah!

situasi : kalu time ragu2..

urang putih: I wonder where did you get that money?... 
urang kita: got where? 



situasi: apabila tidak mo buat sesuatu..
 
urang putih: I'd prefer not to do that, if you don't mind. 
urang kita: Don't want la... 


situasi: apabila tidak bersetuju dalam satu2 topik ...
 
urang putih :  Tom, I have to stop you there. I understand where you're 
coming from, but I really have to disagree with what you said about the issue. 

urang kita: no, not agree lah


situasi: kalu minta orang senyap..
 
urang putih :Excuse me, but could you please ! lower your voice, I'm trying to concentrate over   here. 

urang kita: Shut up lah! 


situasi: kalu ada urang tinguk2 ... 
 
urang putih: Excuse me, but I noticed you staring at me for some time.. Do I know you? 
urang kita : See what, see what? 


situasi : ketika mo tau apa yg berlaku..

urang putih: Will someone tell me what has just happened? 
urang kita: Wat happen Why like that... . 


situasi: ketika seseorang suda tersilap buat sesuatu perkara

urang putih: This isn't the way to do it here let me show you, 
urang kita: like that also don't know how to do!!!! 


situasi: ketika nda mo di ganggu ..


urang putih : Would you mind not disturbing me!!...
urang kita: Celaka u, dont kacau la...


kesimpulan... kalu dapat b'cakap bahasa inggeris dgn lancar macam air memang bagus,.. kalu nda dapat, bulih la belajar sama mana2 sigu B.i ... kalu nda dapat jg.. ckp yg simple2 ja suda la, yg penting kalu kita bckp dgn urang putih, durang paham...  kan..kan.. kan... 

 

This entry was posted on Tuesday 3 May 2011 at 5/03/2011 06:50:00 pm . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads